Every year, hundreds of thousands of foreign nationals leave their home countries and come to the United States to pursue their education at U.S. universities, to begin employment with U.S. companies, to invest into the U.S. economy, or simply to reunite with their family members. Foreign nationals flock to every state of the country, and here in Illinois we have a large population of foreign nationals who call Illinois their home. There are many opportunities here for foreign workers, investors, and students. If you are interested in exploring them, you should consider contacting the experienced Geneva, IL. immigration attorneys at The Vergara Law Group. We treat each of our clients with the personalized care and attention to detail that they deserve.
All types of immigration applications require many supporting documents, forms, fees, and other materials. Due to the complexity of immigration laws and the changing regulations that govern the requirements of these petitions, interested immigrants are encouraged to contact our immigration lawyers at The Vergara Law Group who can explain all of their possible options. By consulting an attorney, immigrants can be assured that their case will proceed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Creative, Insightful Approach to Immigration Strategies
The immigration lawyers at Vergara Law Group recognize that the outcome of our cases can change lives. Therefore, we work efficiently to help our clients resolve their immigration matters.
We monitor the progress of our clients' cases and keep our clients informed of important developments. By diligently carrying out our duties, we ensure the most efficient processing of our clients' cases. We handle all aspects of immigration filings, including:
- Drafting and compiling documentation according to the specific requirements of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the U.S. Department of Labor, the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Consulates abroad, and other governmental agencies to ensure efficient case processing
- Providing detailed instructions to clients regarding the supporting documentation needed for filings
- Explaining the filing process clearly and making sure that our clients are well informed at every step
- Offering time-frame estimates for various types of immigration filings
- Handling all interactions with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security officers including the Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), consular officers, and other U.S. government agency personnel
Since immigration matters often present obstacles to resolution that may not be apparent at first glance, the immigration law team The Vergara Law Group requires that all potential clients schedule a paid initial consultation with an immigration lawyer for a preliminary case assessment.